WE ARE THE ADDED VALUE TO YOUR PRODUCT
Quality, Environment and Health and Safety policies are based on some fundamental principles:
- Satisfaction of our client’s needs by operating rapidly on the services provided.
- Making sure we comply all the time with our client’s needs and requirements.
- Continuous improvement on the provided services as well as our attitude against environmental impacts that may generate our activity, and in the performance system.
- Complying always with the current applicable legislation besides other requirements that the Organization may endorse.
- Prevent the pollution and quality deviations of our services and activities.
- Providing to our partners and workers the necessary training for the perfect accomplishment of our tasks, driving them toward our policy focused on the prevention of occupational risks for every single activity.
- Prevention of damages and deterioration of the health of all employee workforce under a continuous improvement.
- Evaluate in advance the potential impacts about the people safety and health in every activity, in order to adopt the necessary preventive measures.
- Train and make constantly the Marmisur’s staff aware, driving them toward our policy focused on the prevention of occupational risks for every single activity.
- Spreading out the prevention of occupational risks over every subcontracted company and others interested parties.
- Define, check out and update systematically and regularly the established Policy fulfillment, as well as the objectives.
- Committing on providing health and safety labor conditions to prevent damages and health deterioration related with the work.
Spain 13th September 2019