Quality, Environmental, Safety and Health policy follow some fundamental principles:
- Needs satisfaction of our clients with a rapid performing t in the service rendered.
- Make always sure about needs and requirements fulfillment of our clients.
- Constant improvement in the service rendered as well as our attitude to environmental impacts produced by our activity and system perfomance.
- Comply with the current applicable legislation and others requirements endorsed by the organisation.
- Prevent the pollution and quality deviation of our activities and services.
- Provide to our collaborators and workers the necessary training for a perfect performance of our tasks, making them to participate for our policy toward the prevention of occupational risks in all their activities.
- Damage prevention, health deteriorating and constant improvement.
- Analyse in advance the potentional health consequences about safety and health of people in every activity, and adopt the appropriate measures.
- Train and sensitise to every Marmisur’s employee.
- Spread out the prevention of occupational risks to the subcontracted companies and others interested parts.
- Define, check and update systematically and periodically the established policy fulfillment, as well as the objectives.
Spain 16th December 2010